- 8 mini Kaiser rolls
- 8 Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders
- 8 slices fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices vine-ripe tomatoes
- 16 large fresh basil leaves
- 8 tsp balsamic vinegar glaze
- 8 decorative toothpicks
- Season and grill the Omaha Steaks Filet Mignon Sliders over high heat until juices run clear (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Place the cooked burgers on the bottom buns and top each with a slice of fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese followed by a vine ripened tomato slice, and 2 fresh basil leaves.
- Top each with a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar glaze before placing the top bun on and sticking a toothpick in to hold it together.
Our site is part of Gourmet Ads (www.gourmetads.com). If you are interested in running an advertising campaign with us, please contact the sales team at Gourmet Ads.